1. Our Cut Resistant Gloves are designed to prevent scrapes and cuts to your hands when working sharp tools. Your hands deserve the best protection. It is important to have protective gloves to ensure safety of your hands in your work. Cut resistant gloves meet the standard EN388. It is proved to be a Level 5 cut protection rating.
2. These are the perfect gloves for use in the kitchen during food preparation and processing, dicing, chopping, cutting vegetables, potatoes, meat and when using graters or a mandoline.
3. Outstanding Glove Performance
- EN388 Level 5 (highest) cut resistance certification
- Flexible, soft, stain & shrink resistant, durable.
- Easy to wash, wash well in the washing machine and dry fast.
- Gloves do not provide protection against point puncture, never use with serrated or moving powered blades.
- Gloves should be washed and air-dried after use to avoid unpleasant odor. Do not iron.
HIGH PROTECTION PERFORMANCE: Meet the CE Regulatory EN388 standard for level 5 cut resistance. The materials 4 times stronger than regular leather.
WEAR COMFORTABLE: Hi-tech Materials and new fiber blend technology provide optimal safety and lightweight, breathable and stretch fit.
FOOD SAFETY: Proven 100% food safety. none toxic contains.
WASHER FRIENDLY: Our gloves are washing machine friendly, however dirp dry is recommended. Dryer drum may cause damage and shrinkage to the microfiber.
OEM available-----logo label can be stitched on the gloves.
Maximum protect your hands being cut by sharpen knife, tools, glass and any other sharp edged blades. It's your best choice for using it when slicing or cutting foods in kitchen and slashing or dashing in the workshop and outdoor.